What we can deliver in your school…
- Introduction to Crime Scene and Forensic Investigation
- Blood Pattern Analysis
- Document Evidence
We also offer full day experiences where after some introductory workshops and practical activities, a full crime scene examination will take place.
In addition to our structured packages we also offer bespoke services where we will tailor learning to meet your schools needs and objectives.
Within Key Stage 2 our main aim is to capture children’s imaginations, engaging them with STEM subjects in their formative years.
Using our practical ‘hands-on’ sessions we will;
- Enthuse, motivate and inspire young children through interactive activities, which are related to ‘real life’ scenarios and put subject matter into context
- Help to shape positive attitudes towards STEM, which can impact upon later educational and career choices
- Introduce children at an early age to the criminal justice system helping to develop social and behavioural awareness at a young age.
- Allow participants to consider the world around them, whilst developing morale and social values, assisting children to become well rounded citizens who lead fulfilling lives
Our sessions help to:
- Keep pupils engaged with STEM subjects, increasing the uptake of these subjects past the compulsory age
- Relate subject matter to real life situations
- Highlight alternative career paths and opportunities
- Open up opportunity for discussion and self-directed learning
- Allow students to think about social and behavioural issues
- Health & Safety
We can also tailor activities to include; Art, Drama, Geography and IT
- Breakfast, After School and Summer Clubs
- Careers Events
- Continuing Professional Development
- Gifted and Talented (G&T)
- Guest Lecturing
- Science Fairs
- Science week
- Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- STEM Club Activities
- Transition Projects